Screenshot 2024-08-06 at 11.57.12 PM.png

Yes, but is that am or pm?

:face:if u'd LISTEN to it, the first FOUR linez of the song are "6:00 on a christmas morning".......u fill in the blankz :doh: ppp

You can't even look at my idea
If you have a patentable idea you need to keep your mouth shut. I do not have any expertise in this area, I have no tools to work on such a project and most importantly I am too lazy! So no I don't want to look at it. Keep it secret until you file for a patent.
I respect you. I always look to see what your doing.. you love this plant as much as I do
Thank you, I have done a lot of work here on AFN to simply share with the world. I do not seek personal gain, I do wish to help growers grow cannabis.
A friend of Ms. MOG lives in Alaska and some eatery there has a very imaginative chef that made these pictures and turned them into a collage to make placemats out of them. They are a great size and clean-up easily, a quality sorely needed where I eat. I use the back side to pick-up my rosin.

IMG_20240808_221514108_HDR.jpg

I will be sad when I wear them out.

Remember when I put some Lebanese Lamb Kabob and rice pilaf in a vacuum pack for the freeze, neither Ms. MOG or I felt like cooking tonight so we dropped these frozen meals in some boiling water an 20 minutes later whala dinner.

IMG_20240808_194045697.jpg

The garlic sauce I made was hot and strong, I may be burping all night. :shrug:Definitely worth it!

Good Morfnoevight All! :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

oh yeah BUZZZT

My mom decided to buy me something on Amazon Prime Day. Ninja Foodi Smart XL Grill. Air fries, grills, bakes, broils, dehydrates.

View attachment 1699104

Somebody gave me one too. I've had it for a few weeks now. So far it's just taking up space. It came with a book but I was too lazy to read it.

Try them buds...I got the one with the smoker on as a summer kitchen for when it gets too hot to cook indoors...and it has taken over as my year round main cooker.

There are plenty set up vids online...but they are simple... :headbang: ...and perfect for me cooking for two......:chef:....Much faster than a traditional cooker..

Back