I'll bite. Whatcha got scientist?
I not a scientist I'm a obsessed lunatic that has wasted his life digging circles in atomic rabbit hole. I got most of my knowledge from 2 books. The standard text book of electricity and NY junior year biology text book. Instead of taking notes I drew pictures with information that I needed to know.

I not a scientist I'm a obsessed lunatic that has wasted his life digging circles in atomic rabbit hole. I got most of my knowledge from 2 books. The standard text book of electricity and NY junior year biology text book. Instead of taking notes I drew pictures with information that I needed to know.

I always thought the clocks that ran on change in atmospheric pressure should be scaled up to produce electricity somehow. Ever seen these things?

There's some others around here playing with electricity-type stuff. There's more around but this is what I found quick

I always thought the clocks that ran on change in atmospheric pressure should be scaled up to produce electricity somehow. Ever seen these things?

G.... I thought the Exact. Same. Thing :jointman:

Back