Morning everyone question for youz all. When I flip the Photo’s to 12/12 do I do it all in one night or over the course of a few days like a 1-2 hours a day?:pass::thanks:

Morning everyone question for youz all. When I flip the Photo’s to 12/12 do I do it all in one night or over the course of a few days like a 1-2 hours a day?:pass::thanks:
happy friday lil dab! - Just flip the lights when your ready. 18/6 (or whatever) to 12/12 and leave it for flowering! :d5:
:pass: :gary:

happy friday lil dab! - Just flip the lights when your ready. 18/6 (or whatever) to 12/12 and leave it for flowering! :d5:
:pass: :gary:

Thanks Blue that’s what I was hoping for. Already running 18/6 and going to switch to 12/12 next week and leave till harvest thank you :worship::thanks:

Thanks Blue that’s what I was hoping for. Already running 18/6 and going to switch to 12/12 next week and leave till harvest thank you :worship::thanks:
No worries - good luck! It usually takes a week or so before you start seeing "the action" - don't panic ^_^ it will all work out fine!
:pighug::bighug::bighug::gary:

Good morning my friend :d5: :pass:

Just adjust the lights and be done with it…

#flashyourBush
IMG_2720.jpeg

Back