View attachment 1698517
View attachment 1698518
View attachment 1698519
What do you think compared to the numbers you are seeing. I could probably get a 8 jar variety pack for 800 850.
What my bro in law does he usually gets the 1/2lb box that has a variety inside and i pick a couple options out of it! My last stuff he ordered!
image.jpg
image.jpg

I have also gotten badder/diamonds/ crumble/ wax and i am sure other kinds of concentrates not always the sugar stuff! It was good tho! That price u said is about what he pays too and then i pay $150 a zip so he makes something for his troubles since he orders it!

@Fermented_Fruitz what was the diagnosis on your pain?
Said labs didn’t look like kidney stones or infection! Dr at ER wasn’t positive what it was from and sent me home with some antibiotics/ anti inflammatory nonsense for pain/ and i think third prescription was a laxative of some kind but I haven’t gone to pick em up yet cuz 24hr pharmacy was too far away to go last night! About to go pick em up now! Need to find a new primary care dr so can get a GI doc referral if it doesn’t go away soon! Pain isn’t as bad today but was really intermittent til yesterday when outta nowhere I couldn’t move! Still hurts to cough which is why i got some cigars and rolled a blunt vs doing dabs today! ;) :rofl::pass:

Said labs didn’t look like kidney stones or infection! Dr at ER wasn’t positive what it was from and sent me home with some antibiotics/ anti inflammatory nonsense for pain/ and i think third prescription was a laxative of some kind but I haven’t gone to pick em up yet cuz 24hr pharmacy was too far away to go last night! About to go pick em up now! Need to find a new primary care dr so can get a GI doc referral if it doesn’t go away soon! Pain isn’t as bad today but was really intermittent til yesterday when outta nowhere I couldn’t move! Still hurts to cough which is why i got some cigars and rolled a blunt vs doing dabs today! ;) :rofl::pass:
catWhat.jpg

I would want a second opinion. Labs? my doc uses X-rays to spot stones. He also checks for blood in my urine, but I have passed several without any bleeding.

Well I hope you have a speedy recovery from whatever it may be!

Yes sir got home at like 1am and then slept til 1pm! :eyebrows::crying:

Playing catch up now! Glad I haven’t forgotten how to roll 1!
View attachment 1698511

@Cave Dirt Cody this blunts for u! ;) :d5::pass::rofl:
Thanks for the hits fruitz. Now to break out the laptop like it's 2010 and maybe make being social on the internet a little. Even with the handicap I might be able to type 25 words a minute or so. :lol:

You better get to the pharmacy!

Thanks for the hits fruitz. Now to break out the laptop like it's 2010 and maybe make being social on the internet a little. Even with the handicap I might be able to type 25 words a minute or so. :lol:
No wheres that power cord.
1000000706.jpg

Back