I should have died many a time. Luckily I was ambidextrous my mom was left handed and m
Om Dad was right handed. So things like putting food in my mouth with utensils and writing was done left handed, Things like working a shovel, swinging a hammer and sports ball were done right handed.
I started off wanting to use my left hand but that was "corrected" by my teachers with a ruler on the back of my hand.

Then I lost use of 3 fingers on my right hand after nearly severing them when I was a kid. Dr's tried an experimental tendon graft which was unsuccessful and affected my wrist where they took the tendon.

My pinky sort of sticks out so when I drink tea people think I'm a snob!

Between my eyesight and dexterity typing and texting are a real slow task so I post things way late....but c'est la vivre

I started off wanting to use my left hand but that was "corrected" by my teachers with a ruler on the back of my hand.

Then I lost use of 3 fingers on my right hand after nearly severing them when I was a kid. Dr's tried an experimental tendon graft which was unsuccessful and affected my wrist where they took the tendon.

My pinky sort of sticks out so when I drink tea people think I'm a snob!

Between my eyesight and dexterity typing and texting are a real slow task so I post things way late....but c'est la vivre
Pretty much the same here. Learning to do everything over again has taught me the patience to grow only the best marijuanas

Ben moding my bucket lids with tie downs to hopefully improve my training.

Next step is black silicon on the underside to cover the zinc coating on the nuts and bolts.

Hopefully the lids fit fine...

1000002860.jpg

1000002862.jpg

1000002861.jpg

Gotta go do the silicon, then hopefully tear down the pumps for a good cleaning before I can redesign my irrigation system....

Lots to do if I am going to plant on September

TTYL

And catch the most and biggest fish and harvest only the biggest bucks
1000000698.jpg

1000000696.jpg

1000000695.jpg

All these animals were harvested from the same deer stand near a high mountain artisan well ,that we locals call a pond suck. that I found looking for a water source for my gorilla grows when I was about 18 years old.
These aren't even the big bucks, my sister has those,, my dad let her have them to decorate her den. Most likley because my head mounts made his, that is in the picture, look small. Even though it's not

Back