Can some please get rid of the blinking bar at the bottom of the screen. I got to play whack a mole to save edited post and it's annoying AF
So if the chat bar on bottom of your screen is flashing its cuz someone sent u a private message! Their should be a toggle to turn the whole chat off tho!

So if the chat bar on bottom of your screen is flashing its cuz someone sent u a private message! Their should be a toggle to turn the whole chat off tho!
1722889074602.png

I recognize the logo on them dabs! ;)
View attachment 1698512
Probably some of the best I've had that I didn't make myself in a press
I recommend you try the Maui waui. I can get a ounce jar for around 150 bucks. Is that a good deal? I have no idea since I deal in flower. I thought it was.

Probably some of the best I've had that I didn't make myself in a press
I recommend you try the Maui waui. I can get a ounce jar for around 150 bucks. Is that a good deal? I have no idea since I deal in flower. I thought it was.
Yes sir good price! Especially if its quality stuff! I have also gotten some pretty good shit for about that price getting black market stuff! I know OK dispensaries u can get some stuff for about that same price and sometimes cheaper with sales but they only have med at the moment! If they get rec i will go check it out since less than an hour from the border!

Yes sir good price! Especially if its quality stuff! I have also gotten some pretty good shit for about that price getting black market stuff! I know OK dispensaries u can get some stuff for about that same price and sometimes cheaper with sales but they only have med at the moment! If they get rec i will go check it out since less than an hour from the border!
1000000699.jpg

1000000703.jpg

1000000704.jpg

What do you think compared to the numbers you are seeing. I could probably get a 8 jar variety pack for 800 850.

Or a concoction a friend blended up: ketamolycaine :rofl: :dizzy: That was an interesting one! :rofl: What should have been a ten minute walk back to our campsite at the Wanee Music Fest took us over an hour!!! :rofl:
Ketasassacaine was one of my favorite concoctions. :eyebrows:

Back