Good Morfnoevight All! EO on TB.

I not very good at typing
View attachment 1698438
Band saw? I see a car wreck. I have all ten fingers (luckily) and still cannot type for shit :crying: :crying: :crying:

I wish there was a really cheap cement mixer. Like $100 or less. Maybe some sort of roller system that you could put a blue plastic barrel on. Not strong enough for concrete but a big soil tumbler would be cool.
compost tumbler.png

When I was in ICU they offered me morphine, but I declined. I think they gave me something though because for a couple of days I was hallucinating all kinds of complex images, and I was so cross-eyed I couldn't figure out how to send a text message. Some very intense dreams too.
Could be Hallucinogen Persisting Perception Disorder (HPPD)...if you've Ever used hallucinogens.

I did lots of acid shrooms mda dmt and mescaline etc in the 70s and 80s and I sometimes get flash backs.

But you only need one trip to get flashbacks...

That and I hear you about morphine. It works great but for me it's nasty stuff and I get off it ASAP. Weed helps alot.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO on TB.

Band saw? I see a car wreck. I have all ten fingers (luckily) and still cannot type for shit :crying: :crying: :crying:

View attachment 1698495
I should have died many a time. Luckily I was ambidextrous my mom was left handed and m
Om Dad was right handed. So things like putting food in my mouth with utensils and writing was done left handed, Things like working a shovel, swinging a hammer and sports ball were done right handed.

Last edited:
I have freebie beans from Mephisto that are labeled CDLC×Grape Crinkle.

They are supposed to be strong indicas on the narcotic side but I have seen lab reports for CDLC stating 8 or 9 percent total cannabinoids.....

I am going to run them, maybe September, but I don't want to end up with weak weed.....

I do tend to overthink things and most growers seem to be happy with both strains.....

Back