@Mossy, i´m so high that i don´t understand what you wrote in the post above, i´m truly sorry - should have smoked less, obviously as im TOoooooo0O High.

Don't worry your noggin.... :pighug: .... stay high...way to start Monday.......:d5:

Hokay...it is Monday....

Start the week the way you mean to go on.... #Stoned .. :pass:

What ever Life is going to throw at you is already on the way....

So... buckle up....:pass:... inflate your airbags..

Then when you are chewing on life's gristle... don't moan just give a whistle...

And...

Whistling like fuck.........:crying:

Improve the staff, as we got a photo-problem.

AFN is a cooperative...you are the staff...so fuck off...you are sacked...we got a photo-problem and you haven't resolved it..........:pighug:

See how it feels....?...........:haha:

AFN is a cooperative...you are the staff...so fuck off...you are sacked...we got a photo-problem and you haven't resolved it..........:pighug:

See how it feels....?...........:haha:

Yes, but forget about the feelings, it was an order/wish to improve things to the better and then we can´t involve feelings - silly.

Yes, but forget about the feelings, it was an order/wish to improve things to the better and then we can´t involve feelings - silly.

:pighug:. #FlyHigh

I Wish all the world would get on and support each other as we do here...I just get the feeling...that it's never going to happen.....:yeah:

Back