Anyone have an idea of what happening here. I think it’s a P and K issue but feel it could be calcium. Feel like most my plants on this feed get this look to them. I also feel like I’ve added Ca in the past and it didn’t help so that’s why I’m think a p k issue plus I pretend not was a issue earlier on this grow but I’m normally wrong with deficiencies

Day 43

IMG_0601.jpeg
IMG_0602.jpeg
IMG_0603.jpeg
IMG_0604.jpeg
IMG_0605.jpeg

IMG_0606.jpeg
IMG_0607.jpeg

Anyone have an idea of what happening here. I think it’s a P and K issue but feel it could be calcium. Feel like most my plants on this feed get this look to them. I also feel like I’ve added Ca in the past and it didn’t help so that’s why I’m think a p k issue plus I pretend not was a issue earlier on this grow but I’m normally wrong with deficiencies

Day 43

View attachment 1696655View attachment 1696656View attachment 1696657View attachment 1696658View attachment 1696659
View attachment 1696660View attachment 1696661
looks like potassium deficiency, but K can be locked out from PH too low or too much calcium.

Thanks everyone for the encouragement.
200w (1) (1).gif

Still fighting this shit but i had a pretty good day. My sister came over n then my cuzin and his wife too. Gettin stronger every day i think. My uncle and two of my cuzins been coming over to help move me around and chill, been pretty nice of em.
Everyones gardens look great.
Just got done burnin one out on the porch with my buddy Capn. :baked:

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. View attachment 1696671
Still fighting this shit but i had a pretty good day. My sister came over n then my cuzin and his wife too. Gettin stronger every day i think. My uncle and two of my cuzins been coming over to help move me around and chill, been pretty nice of em.

Keep it up bro! We're all pulling for ya!

Thanks everyone for the encouragement. View attachment 1696671
Great news my friend!!! :headbang:

Now…. This Capn…. Did he bring any of his crunch? That shit is amazing!!!:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lildab:

We’re full again no brown dog pictures ”server error”:dammit:
Yup guess Hobbesy needed to purge more nonsense! Wonder how much storage is used up from archived LS threads? :shrug::rofl:

Back