1722201780063.gif

Do you have a preference of those two?

As Frank said, I've used Caps Jacks spray a couple times this week to knock them back, but haven't soaked the soil. Just sprayed. It knock them down, but two days later the mfr's are back.

The pot poppers are the first line of defense they get used as a preventative and haven’t had issues since using them :headbang: :pass:

Know this is discussed regularly, but what's your preferred fungus gnat control? Think @Lil Dab suggested pot poppers or Organtrol BTI. Anyone else used these?

Never had an issue before in my regular room, but have a couple of moms in a utility room and now have them in there. Gonna go full jihad on those little f'rs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil::evil::evil:
I had great success getting rid of gnats with Gnatrol BT powder, 1 teaspoon per gallon every 5 days until they're gone. I only used it at the end of watering so it wouldn't get rinsed out. It worked right away, but I kept it up for a few 5-day cycles just in case. I mix it the day before
so it has time to propagate more BT bacilli. It feeds on my nutrients and by the time I use it the water is quite cloudy.

Back