I think I'm gonna start selling NFTs

1724331242322.png

(Self-Portrait in One Pixel)

Good morning @PinkyNotTheBrain
:bighug:

Going down stairs backwards while holding the rails is the easiest when you can barely walk….. that way if you fall, it’s just up the stairs, since you kinda lean that way anyway. Going forwards is for the pros….:thumbsup: At least in my experience… you got this my friend!! :d5::pass:
Also if one leg is better than the other remember "Up with the good, down with the bad"

Was it the full head @Cerebral Goo ....or just the skin......?.....

They sell a skinned pigs head here.....and apart from it being the scariest bank robber mask ever...... :pass: ... I've never figured out what it is for........

Good afternoon Mossy! It was the full head of a suckling pig marinated and deep fried in olive oil and was excellent. Cheeks are one of the best parts of the pig!!!! Kinda a cross of chicharrones(pork rinds) and bacon with the skin.

As far as the skinless older ones, people use it for the head meat. Cabeza in Spanish is head. They're mostly braised in liquid or lard and the meat picked off. Sounds funky, but very tasty if done right.

In "real" Mexican restaurants in the US. cabeza is somewhat popular, but is usually cow head. They are braised, the meat is picked off. The best is when it is grilled after as it caramelizes in its own fat. The edges get crispy. Yummy!

Last edited:
Good afternoon Mossy! It was the full head of a suckling pig marinated and deep fried in olive oil and was excellent. Cheeks are one of the best parts of the pig!!!! Kinda a cross of chicharrones(pork rinds) and bacon with the skin.

As far as the skinless older ones, people use it for the head meat. Cabeza in Spanish is head. They're mostly braised in liquid or lard and the meat picked off. Sounds funky, but very tasty if done right.

In "real" Mexican restaurants in the US. cabeza is somewhat popular, but is usually cow head. ?They are braised, the meat is picked off. The best is when it is grilled after as it caramelizes in its own fat. The edges get crispy. Yummy!

Here's a menu of a very popular taco spot in Mexico City. You'll see cabeza, cachete, and lots of other parts. for 100 pesos, you can get 3 tacos and a bottled soda. About $5 US or $4 Euro. All the meats are simmered in lard, chopped and grilled to order

Screenshot 2024-08-22 at 9.54.20 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-08-22 at 9.54.07 AM.png

Screenshot 2024-08-22 at 9.53.53 AM.png

Last edited:
Back