They said if i can get down the stairs myself they could call a wheelchair accessible Uber instead. So I guess we find out if i can do stairs today :crying:

Good luck..... :bighug: ...but..be careful.......:pighug:...

My mother cannot walk at all...she was being discharged from hospital.... usually after midday....so my son was expecting her.....
But his wife walked out to take the kids to school....and here is me mother dumped in the porch in her wheelchair... they had dumped her off at 7am....... outside her locked door.....:nono:...

Morning all.

Man, I love these image generators.

My sister does graphic design and label artwork for her own soap company. She hates them.

OIG3.Bppq9LGWa958.jpg
OIG4.2ploCF.jpg
OIG4.jpg

Good luck..... :bighug: ...but..be careful.......:pighug:...

My mother cannot walk at all...she was being discharged from hospital.... usually after midday....so my son was expecting her.....
But his wife walked out to take the kids to school....and here is me mother dumped in the porch in her wheelchair... they had dumped her off at 7am....... outside her locked door.....:nono:...
Wow that's infuriating

Good morning @PinkyNotTheBrain
:bighug:

Going down stairs backwards while holding the rails is the easiest when you can barely walk….. that way if you fall, it’s just up the stairs, since you kinda lean that way anyway. Going forwards is for the pros….:thumbsup: At least in my experience… you got this my friend!! :d5::pass:

Good morning @PinkyNotTheBrain
:bighug:

Going down stairs backwards while holding the rails is the easiest when you can barely walk….. that way if you fall, it’s just up the stairs, since you kinda lean that way anyway. Going forwards is for the pros….:thumbsup: At least in my experience… you got this my friend!! :d5::pass:
Cool thats how ill be trying it then. Thanks 🙏

Back