This is what everybody's using :pass:
Awesome - thanks!

I thought all of them were paywalled. I can have so much fun with this...

Speaking of authorities my sister got pulled over for her insurance being expired last night so her car was impounded! She wasn’t driving but found out her license is suspended so i had to go get her car out the impound lot for her! In this little city its done thru the police department so had to go to the police municipal building and meet with an officer and let him run my license etc to get car back! Had me all nervous with 2 vape pens in the car and all the canna arrests i had in my younger days! Luckily i was good and cop was cool! Gave us a ride in his police cruiser back to the lot where her car was and even apologized for it being uncomfortable but said luckily we aren’t in there riding to jail so should make it a little more comfortable! He was indeed correct on that assessment! ;) :yoinks::crying:
:smokeit:

This is what everybody's using :pass:
Bing started blocking alot of the canna workarounds. I used Gab for those last ones but they don't give you more than 5 a day so I'm tapped out till tomorrow :rofl:

Bing started blocking alot of the canna workarounds. I used Gab for those last ones but they don't give you more than 5 a day so I'm tapped out till tomorrow :rofl:
I got it working.

Every time I tried "diverse female", it gave me a Muslim woman. Every time I tried 'Asian woman', it said "Error, please try again."
1724188844020.png

Best of the five:
7033d725-a55e-4408-af2a-99a6b1dc6fa5.png

Back