Do we have any photoshoppers / artists out there?

I'm looking for a cannabis version of this:
View attachment 1701342
Bruce: A Self-Portrait​
1000025086.png

I don’t need first pick from the theme night prizes that bad! Got here early so the $50 lot attached to stadium was free for texas live patrons but I ain’t going to stand in line for 2.5hrs! Seats are gonna be in the same location and they only sell so many of the theme night tickets as is so no worries!
F2A5D6AB-BCD8-4665-BE96-23F2D0911AD7.jpeg
F0B305BD-1195-48D5-9143-B5CEBFE194F3.jpeg

The "authorities" in the 60's used to put pot at 6-7% but I am certain they were testing leafy shit.

No doubt that modern breeding has resulted in much higher THC (and greatly reduced other cannabinoids) but I really doubt that even the grossest brick weed was less than 12-15%.
Speaking of authorities my sister got pulled over for her insurance being expired last night so her car was impounded! She wasn’t driving but found out her license is suspended so i had to go get her car out the impound lot for her! In this little city its done thru the police department so had to go to the police municipal building and meet with an officer and let him run my license etc to get car back! Had me all nervous with 2 vape pens in the car and all the canna arrests i had in my younger days! Luckily i was good and cop was cool! Gave us a ride in his police cruiser back to the lot where her car was and even apologized for it being uncomfortable but said luckily we aren’t in there riding to jail so should make it a little more comfortable! He was indeed correct on that assessment! ;) :yoinks::crying:

like i said before :rolleyes2:, after u upload an image uzing "attach filez", click on "insert", then click "full image" & it'll show up full size & we can see it a lot better....jus sayin ;) ppp
Or just press and hold said image if its a gif or whatnot and hit copy! Then paste it in here! Even on phone u can change size by clicking image and dragging corner out! Photos tho always hit full size since u can no longer open the small size to see in full screen!

Poor guy! U can park in this lot for free up to 4hrs before game time (so 3pm today) and bro in law left in plenty of time but got a flat on the way! Had to stop at discount tire to get it fixed and his new arrival time is 3:11 so he will have to park in the boondocks and walk if he doesn’t wanna cough up $50 to park here! :shrug::nono:

Back