Poor guy! U can park in this lot for free up to 4hrs before game time (so 3pm today) and bro in law left in plenty of time but got a flat on the way! Had to stop at discount tire to get it fixed and his new arrival time is 3:11 so he will have to park in the boondocks and walk if he doesn’t wanna cough up $50 to park here! :shrug::nono:

Never mind he just pulled up! :crying:
Probly skipped the tire place and drove on the rims all the way there just to avoid the parking fee. I mean, that's what I'dadone.

Or just press and hold said image if its a gif or whatnot and hit copy! Then paste it in here! Even on phone u can change size by clicking image and dragging corner out! Photos tho always hit full size since u can no longer open the small size to see in full screen!

and u seem to forget that -> pc'z are totally diff than ur sillee ass phone :rofl: jus sayin....:biggrin: ppp

In other good news, I am buying a second tent. Probably a marshydro 2x4. I'd prefer a 3x3 but I can't find the space for it.

I'm open to recommendations on a light. I currently have a Mars TS1000 and I was considering a second one and put them both in there.

Probly skipped the tire place and drove on the rims all the way there just to avoid the parking fee. I mean, that's what I'dadone.
No it was flat and he exited and drove to discount and bent the rim! After replacing the 1 tire found a bubble on another + told him he kinda bent his rim but he said he will fix it tomorrow so he could make it in time! Luckily he pulled up before the pay attendants got to the gate so was able to park for free!

But a macbook is like an iphone not a pc! ;)

1000025100.gif

@420Forever I tried "black female lab in a scientist jacket puffing on a joint in an iron maiden grow tent" and it took it very literal....
View attachment 1701351
@Hotfire
I don't want to sound bad for asking this - but could you do a few more 'diversity' versions like the one above? I see too many white guys already on a daily basis...

@Hotfire
I don't want to sound bad for asking this - but could you do a few more 'diversity' versions like the one above? I see too many white guys already on a daily basis...
This is what everybody's using :pass:

Back