Screenshot 2024-08-17 at 12.07.02 PM.png

Ok, think I figured out an idea for how best to actually use / incorporate the blog functionality as part of / in addition / or otherwise alongside the normal forum thread journals.

@420Forever @Frankthetank - you ready for this? Just remember, you asked for it:

View attachment 1701049

The biggest problem with blogs is they don’t get the traffic from what I’ve seen most folks(my self included) turn around once they realize it’s a blog :goodluck:

The biggest problem with blogs is they don’t get the traffic from what I’ve seen most folks(my self included) turn around once they realize it’s a blog :goodluck:
In my opinion…. People don’t like them because it separates any engagement from the content. Half the time, there’s as much or more information in the comments section than the actual post. The blogs eliminate that entirely…. :pass:

Good morning auntie :bighug: :pass:

Having grown up in an environment not too different from yours…… I would be leary of a black cabin with a mostly glass wall…. Cooling will be a problem, I’m betting.

…..oh, and the term “huffy house” is hilarious :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lildab:

Yeah...the cabin we are in is green .... cannabis green......:pass:...I'd point the big windows at the morning sun.....and prevailing wind......

In the house...we had 3 floors...when we fell out...he stayed downstairs play with the tv...and I'd go up to the roof...play with the girls...so we had huffy floors.........:crying:...here he's got his man cave/garage....

I Usually win though.........:eyebrows:....his principles are not usually as strong as his need to be Fed.......:chef:.....

:crying:

In my opinion…. People don’t like them because it separates any engagement from the content. Half the time, there’s as much or more information in the comments section than the actual post. The blogs eliminate that entirely…. :pass:

Forsure they get confusing to follow grow threads are much easier and more stoner friendly :baked:

I'm starting to notice a very disturbing trend...

I get on AFN and roll a joint. Then I get sucked into LSC and AFN and, before I know it, it's been a couple hrs and I still haven't smoked the joint.

Mornin' @Frankthetank

Wooo... disturbing indeed......:pass:...I need to juice up just to make sense of it all..........:biggrin:....

Back