I can only feed every 2 days
Just a tip you may already know -

If you can only feed every 2 days and they start drying out more than you're comfortable with between feedings, then you can defoliate / lollipop or reduce light (raise light or reduce hours) to lower their water consumption.

You do trade-off some efficiency/growth to avoid dry-out, but that's life.

Mornernooning Mossy! :coffee2:

They all look nice - I like the model you picked out. It's either that, or just buy / convert a shipping container. You could maybe threaten hubby with that to get him on board...

I think all married couples should have two bathrooms...just to stay married........:d5:
Married couples should share a bedroom but then have separate beds, bathrooms, and grow rooms as needed. And stash jars.

There's more biodiversity in my bathroom than my grow room...

When we got this place we were told we could have 3 more cabins on for the size of the land....so I've kept half an eye on the used cabin market...

Definitely non essential....but it would be handy for when the kids are over...or hubbys friends had too much to drink....:cheers:

For 5 grand...we could probably get a decent second hand unit..that we could strip out for beds space..:headbang:

Then yesterday...these popped up...........:pass:...and I must admit...I am seriously considering it.......But......do the prices look too good to be true...gives me a Tic......:biggrin:... thinking is it a scam......?

Euro is roughly equivalent to a dollar....:headbang:... whatcha think......?....

View attachment 1701029

View attachment 1701030

I could go into debt for this one...just to get the second bathroom.....so hubby and his kindle can have their 40 minutes at a time toilet bookings... without me dancing... waiting....:shrug:

I think all married couples should have two bathrooms...just to stay married........:d5:

I've thought about buying him a porta potty tent....so he could sit in the garden in it.....but...he wasn't keen......:crying:

View attachment 1701031

:crying:

View attachment 1701032

I'd kill for that as a second bathroom........:pass:...and walk in shower..........................................for me.......:biggrin:

Oooooh...we could have it as a Huffy house.......:crying:

More investigation to be done today.

It would make nice holiday pods for Stoner holidays too huh....?.......:smokeout:
Good morning auntie :bighug: :pass:

Having grown up in an environment not too different from yours…… I would be leary of a black cabin with a mostly glass wall…. Cooling will be a problem, I’m betting.

…..oh, and the term “huffy house” is hilarious :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::lildab:

I'm starting to notice a very disturbing trend...

I get on AFN and roll a joint. Then I get sucked into LSC and AFN and, before I know it, it's been a couple hrs and I still haven't smoked the joint.

Mornin' @Frankthetank

I'm starting to notice a very disturbing trend...

I get on AFN and roll a joint. Then I get sucked into LSC and AFN and, before I know it, it's been a couple hrs and I still haven't smoked the joint.

Mornin' @Frankthetank
Good morning my friend……:d5:

I see the flaw in your system…… you’re supposed to light the joint, post rolling. :thumbsup:

There’s probably a spreadsheet that outlines the whole process some place ….:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::pass:

Back