Yeah...the cabin we are in is green .... cannabis green......:pass:...I'd point the big windows at the morning sun.....and prevailing wind......

In the house...we had 3 floors...when we fell out...he stayed downstairs play with the tv...and I'd go up to the roof...play with the girls...so we had huffy floors.........:crying:...here he's got his man cave/garage....

I Usually win though.........:eyebrows:....his principles are not usually as strong as his need to be Fed.......:chef:.....

:crying:

Yeah...the cabin we are in is green .... cannabis green......:pass:...I'd point the big windows at the morning sun.....and prevailing wind......

In the house...we had 3 floors...when we fell out...he stayed downstairs play with the tv...and I'd go up to the roof...play with the girls...so we had huffy floors.........:crying:...here he's got his man cave/garage....

I Usually win though.........:eyebrows:....his principles are not usually as strong as his need to be Fed.......:chef:.....

:crying:

repeat postz :redcard: :face: :crying: :pighug: ppp

Good Day Folks.......hope you're all having a good one as well.......Thankyou @Mossy for the shiny new badge.....It feels good to finally get the donor page to accept my donation. I don't know what I did different this time but it failed many time previous. I'm sure it was something at my end as me and computers don't see eye to eye. They can be a major source of anxiety for me. :yay: :smokeout:

Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 9.06.24 PM.png

Hey guys I’m trying to post my first blog and not sure how load it.
I want it in indoor grow journals but not sure how do do it.
Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• IMG_4459.png
    IMG_4459.png
    266.3 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4460.png
    IMG_4460.png
    204.9 KB · Views: 2
  • IMG_4461.png
    IMG_4461.png
    192.2 KB · Views: 2
Back