oh, Gracie def has her momentz, trust me :rofl: ....sillee damn dawg :doh: ppp
The Dude gets to practice his good dogness everyday….. we walk by a house that always has a dozen or more cats of different ages just living their best lives….. Dude knows to be on his best behavior, has to walk right next to me, not pulling…. If he’s successful he gets a treat…..:headbang::pass:

Now, rabbits and squirrels…. We’re still working on….:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

@Lil Dab
I finally gave in….
View attachment 1700596
It’s all I’ve watched for the last two evenings :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Oh yeah there's been some good ones recently love all The Why Files still a bunch of old episodes I haven't seen yet :pass:

a fish wearing a black hoodie with the words welcome to the fish side below it

Afternoon my friend :pass: How’s it going?
Hey Pinky whats up.
Passin around a bit of the same grapey purple stuff :pass:
Im ok. I can stand up on my own . Im usin the walker tryna strengthen my legs. Knees burn pretty bad tho. Just got to get some help to move some stuff and ill be able to get to the kitchen again . Thanks for sharing the meals and recipes. Getting ready to have some kinda chicken tenders and idk , whatever else my aunt got from the deli for dinner

Now, rabbits and squirrels…. We’re still working on….:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gracie will chase a cat if she seez one, but she livez with a cat, so it'z jus to play....but of course, not all catz want to "play" :rofl: :doh: same principal appliez to squirrelz & rabbitz, but she accidentally killed the one squirrel she'z ever caught tryin to play with it....then kept wonderin why it wouldn't get up to play sum more :doh: so, it'z not alwayz ez, but i do my best to keep her from chasin squirrelz nowadayz....rabbitz however, i don't worry about, cuz they're jus plain too fast for her to catch :rofl: ppp

I’ve been working my way through the compilations…. Seems like a good way to see the older ones without to much hassle..

I was just going to say I'm not a fan of the compilation but only watched one and didn't make it through it. I'll have to give them another shot :pop: :pass:

I'll be honest I've been watching all bass fishing stuff lately :doh::pass::pop:

Back