We ALL have our days. I would never fault her for that. Unconditional love, it helps that I'M her human.

oh, Gracie def has her momentz, trust me :rofl: ....sillee damn dawg :doh: ppp

As long as you remember airplanes take off from the ground, and not the roof…. I don’t see an issue :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab:
I just sat on the runway the entire time. Then, a week later, all my clothes turned up in Atlanta.

I made brownies once and forgot to pay attention to dosage. I thought I was an airplane for a couple hours.
I've never really paid too much attention to dosage. I honestly try to cram as much thc as I can into whatever I'm making, lol. I'll sort it out after the first taste test.

Speaking of which, it's been a while.since I made a batch of brownies or cookies.

Good Morfnoevight All! EO'n'Dabs. :lildab:

Made Bean and cheese burritos for breaky.

IMG_20240816_103326563.jpg

It is the home made chorizo That makes these so special. Mix together 3 or 4 different styles of chili powder that you like be sure to include dark, mild, and hot varieties, add more Mexican oregano and garlic. Put 4 heaping tablespoons of your blend in a bowl, salt generously and then add Red Wine Vinegar until you form a smooth paste with the spices. Mash in 1/3 pound of ground meat (Your choice, beef, pork or poultry whatever you like.) Every little morsel of meat must be spiced and sometimes you may need to add a dash more vinegar to get it all mixed.

Add a little oil or bacon fat to a pan and cook until it starts to fry. If there is no oil in the bottom of the pan add a little. What we are doing here is blooming the oil soluble spices. just give a few seconds frying then add a little bit of water and a stir. It is ready when it reaches the constancy you like to serve.

Bush's Refried beans right out of the can are the best IMPO of all the canned refries. You can add bacon fat here if you so desire :rofl:

2024-08-16_13-07-43.jpg

Shredded cheddar cheese Corn and or flour (GL chickpea for me)

IMG_20240816_102310206_HDR.jpgIMG_20240816_102354993.jpg

IMG_20240816_102927179_HDR.jpgIMG_20240816_103029182.jpg

IMG_20240816_103326563.jpg

Much better, thanks. I took some kids to the Erie County Fair yesterday to see the animals, ride the rides, ate "Philly cheese steak," Italian sausage with pepper & onions. Walked more than I thought I could. NY is legal now, so burned some blunts without looking over our shoulders.
I'm loving your container gardens!
It has been legal here a while now and I still don't enjoy in public :yoinks: too many years illegal.

With regard to trying to time it exactly right - I once intentionally let a grow go extra long just to get a sense of what was too long (that's my story, and I'm sticking to it). Based on that, I'd estimate a 3-4 week or so harvest window for a typical 90-day auto.

Early/late within that window is a matter of preference based on how you like your buds, how well you can convince yourself that you can determine the perfect time to harvest, and how long you can convince yourself to wait.
I concur, I never know when to harvest :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back