Damn work has been absolute shit the last few days. Had a massive weed hangover today too. Apparently I fuckin ate half a brick of vaped weed from my vaporizer last night. I was drowsy all day from it. I could not figure out what was wrong until I got home and saw that half bitten chunk in the sink.

I recently gave a buddy a jar of mushies. He took a few but forgot at my place before he left, so I took them out and stashed them away. A couple days later I'm headed to the airport early AM and I go to take my meds. I forgot about the jar, filled it with water and washed my pills down. On the lay over I'm thinking to myself..... I'm pretty banged up from the gummies I took before I left. It wasn't till my second flight did I realize what I did. Good thing the drinks were flowing at that point. It couldn't have been more than some spores and shake at the bottom of the jar but it was enough to surprise me.

Still had a great time. Caught a few 12-15ft waves 🤙, and had about 3 days without harsh winds.
:pass:
gnar-shred.gif

Thanks @Cerebral Goo @Emerald Archer
Ya im eating when ever I can n when my only shot to get outta this is to gain weight and strength,

Some people do better eating 6+ smaller meals per day. A meal has protein carbs fats plus fresh veg/fruit.

Protein powder helps. You're trying to gain so mix it in high fat milk!

Easy ones while you recover:
Cheese slices sandwiched between 2 thin slices of apple; celery with peanut butter; tuna salad and a slice of toast. Fruit and nuts.

Eating many smaller meals helps level the high / low blood sugars. You naturaly might not crave as many simple carbs.

My issue is remembering to eat because I just don't notice hunger. Weed helps amplify the hunger signal.

Cloner in action for the viirgin run. 350 ppm nutes, clones dipped in clonex and washed out the little clonex cup into the solution. PH 5.8. Bought a little led for it. 200 ppfd. Fingers crossed!!! Didn't think to ask for discreet shipping...got home and was shipped as the original box! :rofl: :face:

Screenshot 2024-08-13 at 11.26.40 PM.png

Back