Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon my friend :pass: How’s it going? :d5:
:toke: :pass: All good out west! Got my son a dog pool the other day so we are spending most of the day watching him splash around. And incase anyone is wondering "why a dog pool?" Cause they are bigger than blow up pools and half the price compared to "kids pools"
How are you doing today? What's for lunch?

:toke: :pass: All good out west! Got my son a dog pool the other day so we are spending most of the day watching him splash around. And incase anyone is wondering "why a dog pool?" Cause they are bigger than blow up pools and half the price compared to "kids pools"
Plus I think dog pools are more durable…..so maybe it will last.

Doing well my friend….cappuccino and dabs for lunch….. :coffee::lildab:

This thing was only 40 bucks and it's solid. I dont have to worry about it popping if the dogs jump in. Some of the kids pools are like 50 - 80 bucks if you want a sturdy one.
1000023236.png

This thing was only 40 bucks and it's solid. I dont have to worry about it popping if the dogs jump in. Some of the kids pools are like 50 - 80 bucks if you want a sturdy one.
View attachment 1691759

it'z obvious that -> that pic has def been poolshopped:face:ppp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back