Yeah .. totally true story! I think i've kept it under wraps and only mentioned it to you like 50 or a hundred times since we've known each other :rofl: :haha: :pighug::pass:
(and probably almost every 4:20 celebration :rofl: )

The old days .. with Mommy Mossy ... and Daddy Duplex :rofl: :rofl: .. the "D" man .. (Hefty Autos in Small Spaces ..Tiering .... bubbling" )

I won't blame the dope ... it's a "woman" thing
:gary:

*runs fast* >_>

:crying:. Total mossy brain on free wheel.......as soon as I posted it I went Doh..........:doh:....but you had already spotted it......:crying:

@Bruce Campbell
Here is my Sawney Bean thread you can get an idea on how some of them look. Not necessarily times though, I grow organic amended soil; so dont really follow strict times, but she was ready - pretty fast finisher.

And Review:

:pass:
Stoner grammar edits.

Last edited:
which one meets it demise 🪓🪓🪓
1723304859880.gif

314897F0-C78D-418A-B3B8-BC37E1BED961.jpeg
71266E77-B1E1-4343-9CB6-C861A415AACB.jpeg
7B6C47EC-7BD3-4EA2-9221-73311687023B.jpeg
661ACC21-A2F5-468E-B034-33CC2149A40D.jpeg

970BD3BA-7947-4386-8E3B-68D99F9FA7B9.jpeg

Talk about a shitty night for insomnia! Didn’t fall asleep til sometime after 5:45 and alarm started going off an hour later! Had to do the usual routine and load everything to get it to the market and then had to set it up for my mom once there! This market is usually busy as is and in a rich town and on the border of couple even richer ones and this time they had some tractor club out there with all them lil john deere’s and whatnot! Then had the big bucket truck from the electric company and the fire truck (and later police cars but wasn’t taking more pics) as entertainment for the kiddos! I thought seemed kinda lame but i got home from setting everything up at about 9:15 and immediately got a call my mom forgot her purse which had all her change in it so had to make another 50 min round trip after i ate my breakfast sammich! When i went back tho i noticed not only was the back lot full if cars but both businesses next door to where this was going on their entire front parking lots were overflowing so def super busy this weekend! This prob is helping too…
1723305544231.png

Evening @Fermented_Fruitz :bighug: you good..?..:pass:...did you get the defoliation done...?....
No i forgot! After i get done loading moms stuff after market and then unloading at the house i will be spent for rest if the day so will do tonight! Need to put the earthbox covers back on too and this time tape em up so they are sealed and actually give the shower cap effect to catch the moisture that evaporates up out of the soil! It will then drip back down onto soil surface and will help keep the castings and dry food nice n saturated so it doesn’t take forever to start working! Also why i spent $20 and got a gallon jug if worm casting tea so i could use it to topwater in yesterday’s feed as an extra bonus! Used to have a worm box here but didn’t have room to keep indoors anymore and too hot outside!

Back