Here's my latest attempt at spreading the auto-irrigation. It uses 1/4" barbed tubing tees, 3 per plant. I like the silicon tubing because it's very flexible. I got the tees from "drip depot," and the tubing was left over from re-building my sling shot or some other project.

Irrigation_spreader.jpg

These are the show-grows and test grows I'm aware of. I only got in on the Autoseeds Summer Grow:
Yeah, forgot about them as I don't do photos or outdoors.

I’m going to use my GH nutes that I’ve been using because I have a big surplus and see how that works. My buddy uses Canna A & B which looks a lot simpler so I’ll probably give that a try eventually. But he loves autopots/coco and he’s on his third grow. I plan to start a little journal in about a week when I start using the system so I can refer back in future grows.
Why aren’t they a member here then?? :shrug::rofl:

Yeah, forgot about them as I don't do photos or outdoors.
NYS wasn't completely legal 'til June, and my back yard is not fenced in, so I skipped the Jean-O "wild thing" grow. I was tryna do something with my neighbor who has a sunny fenced-in back yard, but he's drunk 24/7 or popping street pills, so I gave up on that.

Back