Well my understanding if you do an actual flush you will remove the salt you have to removed the water from the trays or do over a bucket or something. Maybe just top watering to runnoff isn’t enough. My biggest issue and why I gave up was the float valves not acting properly and leaving the roots soaking all the time.

Edit: I didn’t flush in the trays so that wasn’t the issue
In mine there is always at least a tiny bit in the bottom of the trays...they never completely dry out.

In mine there is always at least a tiny bit in the bottom of the trays...they never completely dry out.

I believe the tell tail if they are working properly is how full they are filling it shouldn’t cover the tubing nut leaving the valve but I don’t know I grow DTW :shrug: :pop: :pass:

I believe the tell tail if they are working properly is how full they are filling it shouldn’t cover the tubing nut leaving the valve but I don’t know I grow DTW :shrug: :pop: :pass:
Not cover but close. If it covers the nut it's gonna be leaking. Had to reclean one of mine after the test yesterday.

Giving up on the idea of doing any paid work today, so I might as well take a break and down some green dragon before getting back to Lake Kitchen.

Was just looking in the club...have we really only had one grow n show this year?
These are the show-grows and test grows I'm aware of. I only got in on the Autoseeds Summer Grow:

Giving up on the idea of doing any paid work today, so I might as well take a break and down some green dragon before getting back to Lake Kitchen.
Leave it long enough and maybe the fish will move in. Then you’d have a kitchen that generates its own food….. seems genius, in a way :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :lildab:

Back