Too bad i am about 4miles from the border! :cuss::finger::crying:

View attachment 1698914
tmp.gif

Think the main thing you all are missing is if they in your home counting how much you got you done fvcked up by doing something else or invited them in. 3 degrees of seperation, front gate locked/protects my curtilage, screen door locked/ protects my porch and front door is always locked when I'm inside.

Think the main thing you all are missing is if they in your home counting how much you got you done fvcked up by doing something else or invited them in. 3 degrees of seperation, front gate locked/protects my curtilage, screen door locked/ protects my porch and front door is always locked when I'm inside.
Agreed…. If someone is checking, you’re already a bit fucked… :pass:

Good thing rosin is a mechanical separation :thumbsup:
In texas they will put u under the jail for fucking concentrates! No matter quantity its an automatic felony charge! When she was in high school my sister was with her boyfriend and he was pulled over and went to jail for an old empty vape cartridge they found under his seat!

In texas they will put u under the jail for fucking concentrates! No matter quantity it’s an automatic felony charge! When she was in high school my sister was with her boyfriend and he was pulled over and went to jail for an old empty vape cartridge they found under his seat!
You gotta get the fuck outta there….

1723079917631.gif

I was just going by the first website I checked on :shrug: :pass:

View attachment 1698912
Hmmm. Perhaps they have clarified it since the first time I went through it several years ago.

So I can grow 10 plants and at worse I face a $250 penalty? So worth it.... I would not have to grow anymore for a few years.

Back