Pretty sure that's in public and allowed to share it doesn't say any limit for home possession there? Here in NY we can carry a oz and have 5 pounds at home :pass:
The wording is pretty clear - you are allowed to have more than one ounce. period. It is assumed that they meant off property, but the verbiage is far from clear on that point.

The wording is pretty clear - you are allowed to have more than one ounce. period. It is assumed that they meant off property, but the verbiage is far from clear on that point.
And let's not lose sight of the requirement for immaculate germination.

ya, i've alwayz thought that too, lol :doh: it might be 18 oz at home for growerz, i'd hafta look it up again....but either way, nobody'z exactly counting, so....:shrug: :biggrin: ppp
Usually you can have any weed you grew, within your residence. How else can someone grow in the summer, for the whole year?

I was just going by the first website I checked on :shrug: :pass:

1723078635817.png

That sucks but hopefully it goes legal eventually there but it's not as bad as you think :doh: :nono: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 oz to 5 lbsFelony180 days* - 2 years$ 10,000
They fuck u with that mandatory minimum bullshit!

Back