Waiting for Pinky’s address so i can go visit next week! ;)
252A9FBC-12F9-44D9-9D48-C0B42B2F0F52.jpeg

Gonna park out front and see if i can lure him into the van! :eyebrows::crying:

Oh I hear ya I worked in the mid west for a few years I remember working in Kanas the one summer and low never went below 105F but I feel like its a different heat here with the humidity. Plus we only get it for 2 months outta of the year then in never gets over 70f so I'm just not used to it and by the time I am used to it summer is over here then is winter :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
Virginia resident here, where growing canna is pretty much legalized. But in a very strange way.

You are allowed to grow up to 4 plants at a time.
You are allowed to posses no more than 1 ounce at a time.

Something about that doesn't speak too highly of whomever they consulted with. Have they even TALKED to someone who actually grows?

The law is quite vague on the point; though most popular speculation is that they were referring to the most you could carry with you when not on your property. It could go either way, I suppose.

Further silliness forbids the production of any form of extract. So if you don't smoke it, you can't consume it legally.

Ahhh! Almost forgot! You cannot buy or sell seeds. I suppose we're supposed to just generate some out of thin air. To be fair, you CAN privately exchange cuttings. I think. Again, the law is pretty vague and it still does not solve the chicken-and-egg problem.

Anyway there is more, but I am getting tired of venting, so I will step off the soap box and down some more tincture - illegal in a legal state.

Cheers! :bighug:

rezident of mizery here :rolleyes2: we can grow up to 18 plantz....i'd hafta look again to make sure, but if u grow, i think ur allowed up to 1 lb of stash in ur own home & it'z 3 oz when ur out-n-about anywhere else...............jus sayin & carry on plz :smokeit: ppp

Pretty low bar, when speaking of yield per plant, eh? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

ya, i've alwayz thought that too, lol :doh: it might be 18 oz at home for growerz, i'd hafta look it up again....but either way, nobody'z exactly counting, so....:shrug: :biggrin: ppp

Back