Which one you like for an avatar guys and gals?

1000000742.jpg

Super Skunkworx
1000000741.jpg

Purple and white pea flowers

Likes for skunk. Lovey eyes for pea flowers.
Please vote

Opinions wanted :smokeit:

I am Improving my continuous drip irrigation system by adding ½" pipe that leads to a manifold that hooks up to ¼" tubes.

Originally my plan was to use drip emitters as before but now I am considering simple drip rings made from ¼" tubing punctured with holes every 2" or so.

So the question is, In your opinions

Emitters (2 per plant need to be cleaned or replaced regularly)

Or

Drip Rings
( 360° coverage, need to be replaced often, I dont know how long they can go before clogging up but they are cheap and easy just like me)

Input is greatly appreciated :cheers:

Emitters I prefer 4 to a pot 2 did ok but felt like parts of the pots weren’t getting feed so now I use 4 per 2-3 gallon pot if your going 1 gallon then 2 is probably fine

Edit: replaced every grow

Opinions wanted :smokeit:

I am Improving my continuous drip irrigation system by adding ½" pipe that leads to a manifold that hooks up to ¼" tubes.

Originally my plan was to use drip emitters as before but now I am considering simple drip rings made from ¼" tubing punctured with holes every 2" or so.

So the question is, In your opinions

Emitters (2 per plant need to be cleaned or replaced regularly)

Or

Drip Rings
( 360° coverage, need to be replaced often, I dont know how long they can go before clogging up but they are cheap and easy just like me)

Input is greatly appreciated :cheers:
I never had good luck with drip rings working consistently. I use pressure compensating emitters with an inline filter after the pump and they run well

Thanks LD
Yes, I had 2 per plant before and increased it to 3× 1gal emitters per plant last time. Worked great!

My intent is to simplify things but no one has the 9-port manifolds (discontinued?) so I would need to put 2 emitters on each line...

In my tent, probably partly due to heat, the emitters had to be swapped every week or two.

I am thinking a mini heat gun to quickly replace lines without cutting...

5 gal buckets with 6" tophats filled with hydroton

Ugh!!! Dis shits brutal. Even when I feel like I can eat and have a good appetite i got no income so i gotta sit n wait a half hour for the medicar surrounded with some of the best places to eat in the city at lunch time and cant do shit about it:finger::cuss:
I wasn’t kidding the other day bro! ;) :pighug:

1723057443394.gif

Well, had one pot start to overflow so had to tear down again. 2n test has everything at the right levels now. just need to fill up the sideshow pots and clean up me work area.

Back