Ugh!!! Dis shits brutal. Even when I feel like I can eat and have a good appetite i got no income so i gotta sit n wait a half hour for the medicar surrounded with some of the best places to eat in the city at lunch time and cant do shit about it:finger::cuss:

My sister just got a new dog. Found him tied to a post with a bag of food left next to him.
signal-2024-08-07-12-58-33-282-1.jpg

Opinions wanted :smokeit:

I am Improving my continuous drip irrigation system by adding ½" pipe that leads to a manifold that hooks up to ¼" tubes.

Originally my plan was to use drip emitters as before but now I am considering simple drip rings made from ¼" tubing punctured with holes every 2" or so.

So the question is, In your opinions

Emitters (2 per plant need to be cleaned or replaced regularly)

Or

Drip Rings
( 360° coverage, need to be replaced often, I dont know how long they can go before clogging up but they are cheap and easy just like me)

Input is greatly appreciated :cheers:

Opinions wanted :smokeit:

I am Improving my continuous drip irrigation system by adding ½" pipe that leads to a manifold that hooks up to ¼" tubes.

Originally my plan was to use drip emitters as before but now I am considering simple drip rings made from ¼" tubing punctured with holes every 2" or so.

So the question is, In your opinions

Emitters (2 per plant need to be cleaned or replaced regularly)

Or

Drip Rings
( 360° coverage, need to be replaced often, I dont know how long they can go before clogging up but they are cheap and easy just like me)

Input is greatly appreciated :cheers:
I vote for emitters! I use hydro halos without any issues. Hardly ever cleaned them and they still work great. Run everything from recharge to jacks through it.

Only downside is you'll need a valve for each one.

I vote for emitters! I use hydro halos without any issues. Hardly ever cleaned them and they still work great. Run everything from recharge to jacks through it.

Only downside is you'll need a valve for each one.
No valves needed for this, but they are cheap.

I have 2 manifolds to choose from:
*Emitters on a 6 port free flow manifold the emitters themselves are adjustable but I need to figure out how to attach the ½" pipe to my ¾" pressure regulator

*Homemade Drip Rings on (3 of) a 4 port adjustable flow manifold, each port is adjustable

Back