1723044258673.gif

Good Day everyone.........hope your day is going well. The neighbor's kids were flying a drone and sent me a pic. My place is the one with the green roof and the swimming pool. It looks different from that angle, it is only about 500 meters to the lake actually.
d53465b2-0776-4180-8594-1776af6d5108.jpg

My insurance never confirmed my pick up so the ambulance company didn't know to pick me up. And I missed my appointment last week cuz of the ambulance company "not having my file" . Good thing my aunt used to be a medic n got me a medicar from her old company
That really sucks. I had an ambulance bring me to the wrong facility once, then had the balls to charge me $1000 to bring me to the correct place. Insurance company rejected it, and rightfully so. It should never have been billed. It was 100% their mistake. Took me a year to get them to piss off.

ROFLMAO...Wife rolled out and went to the bathroom bitchin the whole way and spraying febreeze like a mosquito truck.
Will have to figure out an outside way of doing it next time. But you can bet next time she pulls out her polish and starts in on her nails I'm going be paying back about it.

Back