Welp I'm done. Not gonna do a 3rd round, I'll just add more perlite. Rez is cleaned, tents cleaned. Wait for the mix to cool a bit and start in on that. Rest a bit more then start the set up.

Good Day everyone.........hope your day is going well. The neighbor's kids were flying a drone and sent me a pic. My place is the one with the green roof and the swimming pool. It looks different from that angle, it is only about 500 meters to the lake actually.
View attachment 1698825

Looks great @Buzzard ...... :headbang:

I was showing the staff what happened with me and a drone.

Knowing the plot next door was going up for sale...I took sensible precautions.....took my older girls down....not for sight....for smell...incase we got visitors.

So...I eventually saw the listing....4 drone photos...never saw or heard it.......and 1 photo part included our plot......and if it wasn't for the fact it was a low quality shot....you could have zoomed in and spotted all my plants on the patio......:pass:

1723047782315.gif

Looks great @Buzzard ...... :headbang:

I was showing the staff what happened with me and a drone.

Knowing the plot next door was going up for sale...I took sensible precautions.....took my older girls down....not for sight....for smell...incase we got visitors.

So...I eventually saw the listing....4 drone photos...never saw or heard it.......and 1 photo part included our plot......and if it wasn't for the fact it was a low quality shot....you could have zoomed in and spotted all my plants on the patio......:pass:
Years ago when my ex wife and I were house shopping in Maine, there was a listing that included a picture of their beautiful, lush garden….with four massive weed plants making up the farthest row…. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I also saw a listing once for a cabin in Maine, and right in the middle of the screened in porch was a sex swing hanging from the ceiling….. blatant as fuck :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
1723048088015.gif

Back