My insurance never confirmed my pick up so the ambulance company didn't know to pick me up. And I missed my appointment last week cuz of the ambulance company "not having my file" . Good thing my aunt used to be a medic n got me a medicar from her old company

My insurance never confirmed my pick up so the ambulance company didn't know to pick me up. And I missed my appointment last week cuz of the ambulance company "not having my file" . Good thing my aunt used to be a medic n got me a medicar from her old company
1723041999028.gif

Not bad. Been reading up a ton on organic soil growing. Really interesting stuff. Between KIS and Build a Soil there is a lot of info.

7 hours and I'll join ya
:pass:
Can you get both locally? Shipping soil gets pricey that would be my deciding factor:pass:

Damn right, Frank!

Dang Pinky, insurance/medical issues are aggravating as fuck when you're just trying to get well.

Morning y'all.
Good morning bud. Ya its always a fight. Like im not fighting enough. One fuckin dr. said id be dead last week so cuz that was her opinion I had to fight with that dumb ass so i could get treatment instead of hospis care or the insurance company wouldn't cover it

Can you get both locally? Shipping soil gets pricey that would be my deciding factor:pass:

I'm looking at their nutrientpacks, then mixing into local bale of peat moss and worm compost. I've been stopping by the local hydro store and just taking stock of what they carry. Shouldn't be too bad cost wise. Need to read and learn more.

Back