Had a long session of pt, with a belt around my ribs, pt holding up some of my weight, i took 42 steps no holding on to anything:cooldance:.
Once i can get into the kitchen and make my own food and make money to buy what I actually like
im hoping i can start gaining the weight and muscle to get my ass back to being a person.
1722633898462.gif

Day 106 Northern Berry still getting redonkeylous cola’s are starting to flop over :woody:She got a real sweet pinesoly smell that first hits you but the more her I smell I get some funky berry smell :drool: Thinking about another weekish she gonna start falling over and that will be all she wrote :headbang::hurry:

IMG_0648.jpeg

IMG_0653.jpeg

IMG_0656.jpeg

IMG_0657.jpeg

IMG_0661.jpeg

2024-08-01-20-17-16-107.jpeg

2024-08-01-20-15-37-480.jpeg

2024-08-01-20-15-15-060.jpeg
:worship::worship::worship:

repeat :redcard: ....but it'z a really nice bud, so i'll let the fine slide :mrgreen: :toke: ppp
Yeah my old phone is acting out.
Thank you.
That is a Banana Purple Punch Auto.
Im happy with what I did this time.
I've learned a lot too in this forum.
Thank you again for your comments and support.

:d5:
Thanks everyone, you're the best support system ever

Holy Cow 🐄 @Lil Dab that lady is huuuuuge
:applause:

Im in pretty good spirits with the walking N my buddy's mom stopped by and dropped off a cart which was a lifesaver cuz I was down to my last couple puffs. Supposed to be tangie. Not bad tastin
Let's get stooooooned:smokeout:🐁

:d5:
Thanks everyone, you're the best support system ever

Holy Cow 🐄 @Lil Dab that lady is huuuuuge
:applause:

Im in pretty good spirits with the walking N my buddy's mom stopped by and dropped off a cart which was a lifesaver cuz I was down to my last couple puffs. Supposed to be tangie. Not bad tastin
Let's get stooooooned:smokeout:🐁

1722636680131.gif

Back