@Mossy thanks for the Friday's and the jamon on order! :rofl:

That jamon won the best in Spain this week. Unfortunately, our ass backwards government won't let us import things that have been made for hundreds of years!

I got busted with prosciutto from an award winning small producer coming back from Italy. F'n beagle came right up to me and sat down. I would never in a million years hurt a dog, but my patience was tried that day! Wanted to drop kick that little f'r! I was pissed off!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a more positive note, hope you're having a wonderful, relaxing, floaty Friday afternoon!

Thanks @Emerald Archer and Mossy!! Turns out these critters are not beneficial cannibals, but voracious plant suckers. I put them directly onto my clone on the deck. We learn together.

Noticing some tomatoes stressed in the main garden. Explains it.
I was gonna say those didn’t look like ladybug larvae to me but wasn’t positive so kept my mouth shut! Ladybug eggs look similar but pretty sure they are pink not white!

I was gonna say those didn’t look like ladybug larvae to me but wasn’t positive so kept my mouth shut! Ladybug eggs look similar but pretty sure they are pink not white!
I, too, thought they were some weird-looking ladybugs, but I lack the outdoor experience to chirp up. Hope you get it sorted @BCBudlady

View attachment 1697428View attachment 1697429Good afternoon L-S. A little organic gardening here with my helpers hatching on the toms
Think those are these

1722614246079.jpeg

Ladybug larvae….
1722614389389.jpeg

And if u have a mass of them u will notice each one has a different pattern on its back! ;)

Back