Awwww shit did you see my videos and decide u needed to go to that loserville tour so u can see Riff Raff and Corey Feldman?? :headbang::haha::crying:

View attachment 1697119
Close, it did remind me that Cory Feldman was funny at one point in my life but that faded quickly with the 80's. Oddly enough, it was brought back up by those vids, lol.

1722391022171.gif

Close, it did remind me that Cory Feldman was funny at one point in my life but that faded quickly with the 80's. Oddly enough, it was brought back up by those vids, lol.
Ya he was super popular when i was a young whippersnapper but then got into drugs and fell off! Started to kinda make a comeback cuz I remember he got sober and i know i saw a series that was called the 2 Corey’s about him and Corey Haim’s relationship at the time but Haim was still on drugs bad so show was short lived and he died soon after! Then Feldman seemed to just become a delusional weirdo! Heard on sports radio them making fun of him the other day and played some video of him saying he was supposed to be the next coming of Michael Jackson (who apparently taught him all his secrets) but he said no thanks i will make it on my own….and proceeded to never make that happen!

Back