F0B1C821-1D17-46F1-9A30-90B53FD84F1F.jpeg
E91B9BA6-DC6A-4FA1-9AA2-ACF9F807D9F0.jpeg

I'm really enjoying it. I'm more excited then I ever been. Got overwhelmed because I was too greedy. After trimming all that, by myself for the most part, I didn't want to see another plant. I been wanting to get back, but my sister, mother, and father all past away since I stopped. Was just dealing with to much.
Sorry to hear brotha. Take care of yourself

Good Morfnoevight All! EO, on TB.

I was able to save the cooler pads, between what I did yesterday and the vinegar treatment today the swamp smell is gone :yay:.

No, actually the full flavors of the terpenes come through. When flower is decarbed at high heat it always tastes like toasted weed and ALL of the delicate terpenes are destroyed. If you extract the flower into oil first then decarb in an oil bath with a lid on the jar half full of oil (you may need to burp it once to keep the pressure down) You will end up with a product that smells and tastes like the bud you started with. I use olive oil for salads, coconut and butter for cooking.

My chef buddy is working on some flavored tincture recipes. His candies are really good. I hope he shares some of the finished recipes.

Nice save on the pads, sounds like a terrible task.

If I could pick your brain a little:

So, if I put flower into the oil first, heat/infuse, strain, then heat/decarb the remaining oil that is the best way to do it?

Would a crockpot work with a water bath if it gets hot enough? I have an IR thermometer I can test with. Or a decent size toaster oven if it holds temp evenly. I know there are several decarb & infusion machines out there, I'm just a bit swamped with buying bits and pieces to invest in one yet. Picked up a wood moisture meter and some grove bags this week.

Slap a cold wet flannel round the back of your neck....:headbang:...and you forehead....it will pull you back from a Whitey..........just a Shame to be a buzz kill......:biggrin:
My karma for not waiting. I could have had something I'm familiar with that I know to be 2 hours.

I just went with it. I was still buzzing a bit when I got home. Gotta say the physio session was alot more pleasurable and I don't think I looked stoned.

Later I pulled tiny sugar leafs from the semi-dry loose buds and rolled it up.

Yes. I going to enjoy this weed immensely. Definitely will grow these again someday.

Please please please keep this mother alive!

Back