@Druid here's another one I forgot the other day:
ah neat, didn't know that one yet

wp3771306-2010967354.jpg

My kinda customer! :thumbsup::headbang::vibe:

First order was like 24 items
70931842-D52E-49E4-B75B-CF6AA9293104.jpeg

Same customer next day but only 12 items!
07903869-6680-449D-B279-64F491275780.png

I’m going to a Rangers game with bro in law on 8/20 and if u get the tickets thru the limited amount they sell for theme nights on ranger’s website the promotion they are doing is called second chance but all the cool cross promotional jerseys they have given away you can choose from and for this particular one a single person can redeem multiple tickets so may use this to get me 2 more tickets so i can snag all 4 jerseys! Nosebleed seats were basically $27 each with tax and fees! Already have me 3 seats to that game but want the 4th and bro in law wants a 2nd! :shrug::rofl:

still having a little trouble understanding everything with the dry/cure stuff. I think it's probably like the rest, easier to learn by doing.
So, if I may attempt to clarify things a bit….

The drying portion is what it sounds like…. Removing excess moisture. The old school rule of thumb, which will get you into the ballpark, is to dry the plant for one day per 10% of relative humidity, plus one day. So, if your environment is 60%…it should theoretically take about 7 days. It’s not perfect, or even that accurate…. But should give you an approximation. Around this time is when to start checking with your meter if you have one.

At that point the buds go into jars or bags. This serves a few purposes. First, it will draw out any excess moisture held in the deeper parts of the buds. Second, the chlorophyll breaks down and offgases…… the burping of the jars allows these byproducts to escape. Grove bags allow it to escape passively. Usually you want a minimum of a week or two of cure before the bud starts to get really good.

In my experience, the difference between good and bad weed is in the cure….

Hopefully that helps a little, but ask questions if you have them… :pass:

Back