Soooooo, is it normal to want to start more plants before the current one is done growing?

Why am I tent shopping and reading all the organic soil threads. Ooh and seeds! All the seeds look like I need them.
If u ask me u are abnormal if you don’t! ;) :eyebrows::rofl::d5:

1722271353210.gif

Soooooo, is it normal to want to start more plants before the current one is done growing?

Why am I tent shopping and reading all the organic soil threads. Ooh and seeds! All the seeds look like I need them.

:welcome: to the grower'z world :crying: ppp

I still can't believe I have my very own cannabis plant growing. And it's not dead, growing well, and holy shit everytime I look it's bigger.

Still blows my mind that it can be done. Seemed like such a foreign idea at first.
Will this be your first home grown smoke? :pass:

Will this be your first home grown smoke? :pass:
Yep. Getting started was the hardest part. I just didn't trust myself to pull it off and eh, current status in my state.

I'm still having a little trouble understanding everything with the dry/cure stuff. I think it's probably like the rest, easier to learn by doing.

Yep. Getting started was the hardest part. I just didn't trust myself to pull it off and eh, current status in my state.

I'm still having a little trouble understanding everything with the dry/cure stuff. I think it's probably like the rest, easier to learn by doing.
Watch these videos to get an idea on curing with the grove bags. I'm a visual learner myself and tend to overthink. I'm getting better with each grow, and you will too!

Back