alf-willie.gif

@wwwillie we need some help here! @420Forever done broke something again! :shrug::pighug::crying:
I thought i found a workaround for adding a gif but no such luck! Loaded into my reply box but posted as X! :shrug:

Thanks dude! I just ordered it off Amazon.

This is the new way you guys are testing if your buds are the correct dryness before bags and jars? Y'all are an unending well of knowledge. What the heck man. A wood prong moisture meter. Never would have thought of that.

So once I cut the plant down, hang it to dry, then every couple of days I can stick this thing into the plant to test how dry it is? And do I stick it into the center of large buds or do I aim for the stems? I keep reading to test dryness by bending the stems until they snap instead of fold. Which seems real subjective for someone to determine let alone a noob.

Start checking after day 3 for me it's usually around 4-5 days before it's ready once it hit 20% it goes fast like others have said. I try to trim a day or two before it's ready for jar or grove and put the buds in a brown bag to sweat the moisture out more evenly then into jars :pass:

And @Lil Dab gave me good advice about cleaning the prongs frequently cause they get resin all over them and it will throw the reading off.

After every reading have a towel with ISO handy and wipe off after every reading :toke::pass:

Back