So, I'm growing this Blue Dream from autoseeds, and it's the tallest auto I've grown to date. So tall that she's outgrown her tent. I'm thinking super cropping is the solution. What do you think?
Keep getting a server error when attaching picture.

So, I'm growing this Blue Dream from autoseeds, and it's the tallest auto I've grown to date. So tall that she's outgrown her tent. I'm thinking super cropping is the solution. What do you think?
Yeah, we’re all having issues uploading at the moment….

If you don’t have another choice, then bend her over. Ideally, supercropping happens in veg….but it’s a last resort for a stretching plant for lotsa folks. She won’t miss a beat….:pass:

:pass: Yeah, we’re all having issues uploading at the moment….

If you don’t have another choice, then bend her over. Ideally, supercropping happens in veg….but it’s a last resort for a stretching plant for lotsa folks. She won’t miss a beat….
Yeah, definitely not ideal. Thanks for the info my friend.
:pass:

Either you can supercrop her or you can just remove the roof of your tent and just let her keep on growing straight thru the lights! :shrug::growing::crying::raccacooniecrosseye:

Yeah, definitely not ideal. Thanks for the info my friend.
:pass:
U can supercrop anytime tho! I am too stoned and lazy to search but i have done it several weeks into bloom and i hung something from branch to keep it at the 90° angle and all the little budlets going down that branch stood up themselves since the branch was held sideways vs hugging and growing alongside the branch like it normally would! Made trimming a breeze!

Yup, I have this one it works great.

General Tools MMD4E Digital Moisture Meter, Water Leak Detector, Moisture Tester, Pin Type, Backlit LCD Display With Audible and Visual High-Medium-Low Moisture Content Alerts, Grays https://a.co/d/1amto90

Thanks dude! I just ordered it off Amazon.

This is the new way you guys are testing if your buds are the correct dryness before bags and jars? Y'all are an unending well of knowledge. What the heck man. A wood prong moisture meter. Never would have thought of that.

So once I cut the plant down, hang it to dry, then every couple of days I can stick this thing into the plant to test how dry it is? And do I stick it into the center of large buds or do I aim for the stems? I keep reading to test dryness by bending the stems until they snap instead of fold. Which seems real subjective for someone to determine let alone a noob.

Thanks dude! I just ordered it off Amazon.

This is the new way you guys are testing if your buds are the correct dryness before bags and jars? Y'all are an unending well of knowledge. What the heck man. A wood prong moisture meter. Never would have thought of that.

So once I cut the plant down, hang it to dry, then every couple of days I can stick this thing into the plant to test how dry it is? And do I stick it into the center of large buds or do I aim for the stems? I keep reading to test dryness by bending the stems until they snap instead of fold. Which seems real subjective for someone to determine let alone a noob.
Yes but check daily cuz you would be surprised how fast the % can drop overnight at times! I started running a humidifier in my office to make sure it stayed between 60-65%rh in there cuz usually stays around 60 on its own but times when it drops overnight so buds have gone from 15% down to like 8% in just over 24hrs!

Back