Did u get yours black market style too? When i got mine from bro in law he also had 2 of this brand he got to try out and its def one of the best tasting i have had in a long time!
View attachment 1696015View attachment 1696016

Seems like they must use actual canna terps added back cuz it had a nice slight skunky piney weed taste to it vs some that just taste bland and almost like a chemical taste to them! Not a fan of this tho as its kinda bright and obvious when driving (uhhhh i mean riding in the passenger seat) and smoking on this thing! ;) :eyebrows::rofl:

View attachment 1696017
I did. I've actually still got it, Somewhere in my "junk/stash shit here so the wife doesn't find it" drawer. I only used like half of it and went back to my arizer solo.

Grape Walker Kush - Day 1
1000024113.jpg

On the good news side of things, I was able to bake again after hand surgery! I had a carpal tunnel release last Thursday and baked yesterday. Hand was a bit sore but not too bad.
easier on the wrists

A guy took his blonde girlfriend to her first football game. They had great seats right behind their team's bench. After the game, he asked her how she liked it....
"Oh, I really liked it," she replied, "especially the tight pants and all the big muscles, but I just couldn't understand why they were beating each other up over 25 cents."
Dumbfounded, her boyfriend asked, "What do you mean?"
"Well, they flipped a coin, one team got it and then for the rest of the game, all they kept screaming was 'Get the quarterback! Get the quarterback!' I'm like...Helloooooo? It's only 25 cents!"

Grape Walker Kush - Day 1
View attachment 1696077
My absolute favorite plant to grow so far and I think you’re gonna love her too! Big tall and spacious, minimal defol, with smell and taste out of this world. 10-15% amber is couch lock and all milky has me tinkering in the garage at 11pm lmao. Enjoy!

IMG_2727.jpeg

@PinkyNotTheBrain What kinda pizza you prefer?

One with a hotty?

View attachment 1696079

Pizza Mouse knows a thing or two about Pizza but Chuck is serving it up.

View attachment 1696081View attachment 1696080

Too hot here to be using indoor or outdoor oven, no gluten free delivery here.
Pizza wit a hotty , sign me up.
Truly a hard question with so many options cuz we have every kind here. But id say i get Chicago tavern style the most. Thin crust but crispy. Bacon n i have em add asiago. There's a place that does a Sicilian style pan crust i get with Italian beef, Italian sausage, onion and green pepper that's pretty dope, another place i do deep dish mushrooms spinach n get em to make the pepperoni extra crispy

Back