Pizza wit a hotty , sign me up.
Truly a hard question with so many options cuz we have every kind here. But id say i get Chicago tavern style the most. Thin crust but crispy. Bacon n i have em add asiago. There's a place that does a Sicilian style pan crust i get with Italian beef, Italian sausage, onion and green pepper that's pretty dope, another place i do deep dish mushrooms spinach n get em to make the pepperoni extra crispy
There was a pizza joint in Vancouver that sold medicated pizza slices but they were shut down during the pre-legalization dispensary raids. Never tried them but for some??? reason they were popular

My absolute favorite plant to grow so far and I think you’re gonna love her too! Big tall and spacious, minimal defol, with smell and taste out of this world. 10-15% amber is couch lock and all milky has me tinkering in the garage at 11pm lmao. Enjoy!

View attachment 1696082
Looks dank! How many days did yours go?

First flush, eat some fresh wait 90 minutes and plug them into this guys machine....

Looks dank! How many days did yours go?
I’ve grown 6 and I’ve ranged from 75 to 84 days depending on what I’m looking for. Very consistent plant, they all looked exactly like that pic. I’ve developed a growing style unique to that plant too, I grow 5 (2nd - 6th) nodes and I tie the bottom 3 nodes down from the get go because the very first set of branches of the 2nd and 3rd nodes will be huge colas that easily reach the canopy if given the room/light. Top 2 nodes tugged down a little late in the grow.

Pizza wit a hotty , sign me up.
Truly a hard question with so many options cuz we have every kind here. But id say i get Chicago tavern style the most. Thin crust but crispy. Bacon n i have em add asiago. There's a place that does a Sicilian style pan crust i get with Italian beef, Italian sausage, onion and green pepper that's pretty dope, another place i do deep dish mushrooms spinach n get em to make the pepperoni extra crispy
1721862397793.gif

Pretty sure i ate this really late on Sunday and forgot to share but it was fucking amazeballs! Called black and white and its basically vanilla coolie dough and chocolate cookie dough mashed together into a ball along with white chips (which i normally do not like) and crushed oreo pieces with a vanilla glaze drizzle (reminds me of oreo cream filling stuff just thinner) and it was fantabulous! Makes me wish i got it and ate it friday cuz i woulda went back and bought a 4pk Saturday night before they were gone! :thumbsup::eyebrows::woohoo1:
178919AF-D28B-4595-A993-F3809451CEC5.jpeg

Back