Walter White - Day 55 :jointman:
Smells like Lemonheads.
1000023937.jpg

1000023933.jpg

1000023930.jpg

1000023920.jpg

Ey everyone. :smokeout: 🐁
Tryna get stronger over here. Idk sucks cuz I can't fit into the kitchen. Finally got PT coming tomorrow. Gonna hopefully beat this shit. View attachment 1695407
Tryna get the diet stuff down cuz I been having so much trouble. My buddy's mom was a trauma nurse for 30 years and a home health nurse focused on holistic and natural medicine. And gave me some of this stuff Anybody know if this stuff any good... With my diabetes and what not?
View attachment 1695420View attachment 1695421

They basically gave me no advice on how to eat
other than diabetic and high protein.... But my nutritionist got switched over with the insurance and they suuuuuuuck.
Well are you in luck, I am diabetic with lots of diet experience, I can help!

Oh yes that bone broth is very good for you, but since you have been or are still on anti-biotics this may be on the rich side for your digestive system. Go with a small start. Eat live yogurt, sauerkraut, Kimchi, and real fermented pickles as part of your regular daily diet. Getting high protein is easy (eggs, poultry, pork, beef, cheese and fish) but if you eat too much meat it is hard on your kidneys and can lead to kidney stones. Green and colored vegetables are the key to controlling your blood sugar. If you eat a lot of vegetables it is easier to skip the complex carbohydrates. Frozen vegetables are inexpensive and the nutrition can actually be better than fresh. They are so simple to cook and cook with. Complex carbohydrates is what you MUST learn to control for type 2 diabetes. Bread, rice, pasta and potatoes are the hardest things to restrict but they should not exceed 20% of your daily calorie consumption. They cause a big and long time glucose elevation It is best if you eat them early in the day. Sugar is a problem with high consumption but an occasional piece of candy is not a problem. Many mushrooms have medicinal as well as nutritional value add more to your diet. I take mycelium regularly.

2024-07-21_22-38-14.jpg
2024-07-21_22-25-56.jpg

Frozen vegetables and canned beans are easy great starts on a meal. snack on raw nuts.

Back