Morning @Heart of flowers :bighug: . #SharingOne

Nice start to the morning......:pass:...did you take a joint with you.....?.....

🙂 Morning mossy, no joint now, dropping the kids off to their mom. She’s okey with I’m smoking but it doesn’t look good according to her values.

I’ll grab some papers while I’m at the city, maybe a pipe as I’ve been running low. I’ll get high with you a little bit later. 🚀

Is everything fine with you?

Last edited:
20240721213207_IMG_0796~2.JPG

7CCG.gif
. Test bud off the cucumber pot....coz I may need a fast take down...

Bought bud 10 euros a gram...hmmm... probably a tenners worth...bit short of a good joint.......:smoker:

But....I wasn't testing for bud.......:biggrin:.....

20240721213527_IMG_0798~2.JPG

Mature seed.... gotta be over 100 euros worth.......:headbang:.....

20240721213720_IMG_0803 (1).JPG

And I know I can take them down fast.......if I need to........:biggrin:

Morning mossy, no joint now, dropping the kids off to their mom. She’s okey with I’m smoking but it doesn’t look good according to her values.

Damn humans.... :biggrin: .... they just don't Get it...........:pass:

I’ll grab some papers while I’m at the city, maybe a pipe as I’ve been running lowest. I’ll get high with you a little bit later. 🚀

We need to go shopping too....:biggrin:...I don't think we have left the compound for a week.....so I need to go shower.......:pass:

Damn humans.... :biggrin: .... they just don't Get it...........:pass:

We need to go shopping too....:biggrin:...I don't think we have left the compound for a week.....so I need to go shower.......:pass:

So, got my hands on a regular pipe and some papers ✅
IMG_0496.jpeg

But a military-colored vaporizer caught my eye. Might buy it next time as I found it very close to home and it was affordable. Time to eat some food then out for a walk and smoke some weed 🙂

Back