n688nmfhaudd1.jpeg

99% of my bud gets smoked but I have neglected to consider using decarbed bud in a manner other than infusing to oil/butter. That’s my bad because it sure sounds a lot more convenient! D’oh!

99% of my bud gets smoked but I have neglected to consider using decarbed bud in a manner other than infusing to oil/butter. That’s my bad because it sure sounds a lot more convenient! D’oh!
Consider the inefficiency inherent with burning it. You really cannot beat direct consumption.

Dunno what you call a good buzz. Or how strong your weed is, if it's bud... :pighug:

If I make bhang or firecrackers I use about a half gram of mid-grade bud. But that's me.

Decarbed weed on top of leftover pizza? Not for me.

Make pizza and put it In the sauce? Maybe. In the oil? Sure.

You inspired me! A pesto made with fresh weed. Not for a buzz, not decarbed, this is for flavor.

Harvest is around the corner. Gears are turning.
Speaking of sauce, if you were making spaghetti sauce for yourself and 2 guests and looking to get a real strong buzz approximately how much bud would you use?

Speaking of sauce, if you were making spaghetti sauce for yourself and 2 guests and looking to get a real strong buzz approximately how much bud would you use?
I would probably add 4ml of tincture per guest, and only make enough sauce for the meal. How does that translate to grams of flower? No idea.

Back