Oh they are! This place is inside a gas station and still always a line! They constantly make em fresh throughout the day! If u go on a weekday if a flavor runs out its out for the day but on weekends they make more!
They got Wendy's and pie places inside gas stations there at the same time?

Ey everyone. :smokeout: 🐁
Tryna get stronger over here. Idk sucks cuz I can't fit into the kitchen. Finally got PT coming tomorrow. Gonna hopefully beat this shit. View attachment 1695407
Tryna get the diet stuff down cuz I been having so much trouble. My buddy's mom was a trauma nurse for 30 years and a home health nurse focused on holistic and natural medicine. And gave me some of this stuff Anybody know if this stuff any good... With my diabetes and what not?
View attachment 1695420View attachment 1695421

They basically gave me no advice on how to eat
other than diabetic and high protein.... But my nutritionist got switched over with the insurance and they suuuuuuuck.

Not sure about that particular product, but collagen is the primary protein in humans. Given your condition, it's more than likely very good for you as collagen is the main building block to get you goin again. So, chow down!

Bro in law brought me back some live rosin from the Michigan dispo! Its mothers milk X caramel apple gelato!
image.jpg

Then he had another dish in the fridge he said to grab if i wanted it! Was much more full….:eyebrows::headbang::lildab:

image.jpg

Big difference in container size too :vibe:

image.jpg

Back