13DDE098-19F7-4463-A49D-7F8386EEAA0A.jpeg
0458535E-82D2-4E29-971A-046F7382F726.jpeg
F86997E4-0789-4A60-ACA6-9131A9A601B7.jpeg

Only $4 each and realized the frozen ones are only $2 and i had one last time when they were out of the fresh cherry ones and it was still bomb! I can be patient and wait 6min while it heats up in the oven for that price! We stocked up! :eyebrows::headbang::rofl:
image.jpg

Ey everyone. :smokeout: 🐁
Tryna get stronger over here. Idk sucks cuz I can't fit into the kitchen. Finally got PT coming tomorrow. Gonna hopefully beat this shit.
200w.gif

Tryna get the diet stuff down cuz I been having so much trouble. My buddy's mom was a trauma nurse for 30 years and a home health nurse focused on holistic and natural medicine. And gave me some of this stuff Anybody know if this stuff any good... With my diabetes and what not?
IMG_20240721_194618553.jpg
IMG_20240721_194633344_HDR.jpg

They basically gave me no advice on how to eat
other than diabetic and high protein.... But my nutritionist got switched over with the insurance and they suuuuuuuck.

View attachment 1695408View attachment 1695409View attachment 1695410

Only $4 each and realized the frozen ones are only $2 and i had one last time when they were out of the fresh cherry ones and it was still bomb! I can be patient and wait 6min while it heats up in the oven for that price! We stocked up! :eyebrows::headbang::rofl:
View attachment 1695411

judging by that first pic, i'd hafta say fried piez aren't exactly a hot item :rofl: .......but of course, i've been wrong before :rolleyes2: ppp

Ey everyone. :smokeout: 🐁
Tryna get stronger over here. Idk sucks cuz I can't fit into the kitchen. Finally got PT coming tomorrow. Gonna hopefully beat this shit. View attachment 1695407
Tryna get the diet stuff down cuz I been having so much trouble. My buddy's mom was a trauma nurse for 30 years and a home health nurse focused on holistic and natural medicine. And gave me some of this stuff Anybody know if this stuff any good... With my diabetes and what not?
View attachment 1695420View attachment 1695421

They basically gave me no advice on how to eat
other than diabetic and high protein.... But my nutritionist got switched over with the insurance and they suuuuuuuck.
Looks like it's basically dehydrated beef and chicken broth. Collegen in broth comes from inside the bones and is supposedly why homemade chicken soup makes you feel better then processed chicken soup. Shouldn't be any worse for you then broth, but chocolate flavored an interesting twist:pass:

judging by that first pic, i'd hafta say fried piez aren't exactly a hot item :rofl: .......but of course, i've beem wrong before :rolleyes2: ppp
Oh they are! This place is inside a gas station and still always a line! They constantly make em fresh throughout the day! If u go on a weekday if a flavor runs out its out for the day but on weekends they make more!

Looks like it's basically dehydrated beef and chicken broth. Collegen in broth comes from inside the bones and is supposedly why homemade chicken soup makes you feel better then processed chicken soup. Shouldn't be any worse for you then broth, but chocolate flavored an interesting twist:pass:
1721610922975.gif

Back