Hmm. Channels. I have to watch for that if I change mediums.

I should have mentioned the medium is Hydroton and each plant has 3× 1gal PC emitters. The irrigation is nonstop.

If I used coco or rockwool the drip would have to be intermittent.

Just 10 more days. I am a worrywart, that is true.
its far from ideal but they are still growing and fattening so there will likely be a decent harvest

@Mañ'O'Green
This shows some of the canoeing. And foxtails.

It would be more accurate to say the leafs are stiff than crispy. View attachment 1695205View attachment 1695206
That looks more like damage from guttation, water droplets form on the leaf edge when the substrate is too wet at lights out or the RH gets too high during lights out. This leads to damage and opens it to PM powdery mildew.

Tacoing is more just the leaves fold up but the edges don't burn without water on them - or very hot conditions mostly outdoors.

tacoing.jpg

Hmm. Channels. I have to watch for that if I change mediums.

I should have mentioned the medium is Hydroton and each plant has 3× 1gal PC emitters. The irrigation is nonstop.

If I used coco or rockwool the drip would have to be intermittent.

Just 10 more days. I am a worrywart, that is true.
its far from ideal but they are still growing and fattening so there will likely be a decent harvest
Of course you will have a fine harvest.

That looks more like damage from guttation, water droplets form on the leaf edge when the substrate is too wet at lights out or the RH gets too high during lights out. This leads to damage and opens it to PM powdery mildew.

Tacoing is more just the leaves fold up but the edges don't burn without water on them - or very hot conditions mostly outdoors.

View attachment 1695215
Guttation...humidity is generaly around 45 but it does creep up to the mid 50s at night.

Perhaps I should put a timer on the pump next grow and reduce irrigation to 1× 5 min per hour before lights out...

In the meantime it won't hurt to put the dehumidifier on till the end of the grow just to prevent mildew.

Went out for a scoot ride and during a trip down a rattle trap road this happened. Bottom caliper bolt fell out and by the time I pulled over the top one was almost out jamming the wheel to a stop right when I stopped. Me and the Queen bee could have :face:
woopsy.JPG
Road King.JPG

Back