We had a brief respite from heat yesterday but it's back.

The poor girls are suffering and there's nothing more I can do.

The leaves are still canoe 'd, crispy, and lots of necrosis. 😔
Smell has reduced with the heat evaporating the terps.
They are drinking gallons per day. PPM rises, add 2 gallons, repeat later.

The good news is the buds are still fattening and many branches need support.....

10 or so days to the 9 week mark......I doubt I can flower them longer than that this time, so I will begin to flush mid next week.

Actually I didn't fully read your post. Maybe don't do what I just said.

I mean…..an invitation for dabs and Chinese food is at least mid-fancy……unless you’ve moved the fancy bar….. you fancy bar mover.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :pass:
Fancy bar?
BartenderSpiritsAwardsUS-01072019064501000000-5c32f56d35d32.jpg

Good Morfnoevight All! past EO, Dabs later.

Mephistoreoz Infused MCT......
View attachment 1694993

I highly recommend this machine, it's top notch. If you didn't know it already, TrueHerb is a sister company of Rosineer/DulyTek. Completely made in the USA! You can find it here:

For my AFN friends, use code 5665879 to save 20% on your order.
:d5:
Infuser Decarboxylator price $0.00

IMG_20240720_110309546_HDR.jpg

$40?

I have scraped rosin from parchment on the same frozen bag of peas that's older than some of your teenage children. Freeze, refreeze, but don't eat it (because they're peas.)
I had this weight sitting around because you know I am not using it for its intended purpose, the cake pan was also extra so it didn't cost me anything and it works great for about 45 minutes.

I hate dealing with rosin to thin to pick up, then you cannot get a dab into the bowl :shrug:

IMG_20230606_150832573.jpg
We had a brief respite from heat yesterday but it's back.

The poor girls are suffering and there's nothing more I can do.

The leaves are still canoe 'd, crispy, and lots of necrosis. 😔
Smell has reduced with the heat evaporating the terps.
They are drinking gallons per day. PPM rises, add 2 gallons, repeat later.

The good news is the buds are still fattening and many branches need support.....

10 or so days to the 9 week mark......I doubt I can flower them longer than that this time, so I will begin to flush mid next week.
I have grown plants that hit 95°F for up to weeks at a time and they did not crispy or burn. Are you fertigating/watering enough? Harvest early in the morning to get as much terpenes as possible.

Back